A type of carotenoid pigment, Astaxanthin occurs in different sea creatures including microalgae, shrimp, yeast, and trout. The most common place it can be found is in Pacific Salmon. It also gives fish its pinkish hue. According to science, natural astaxanthin is believed to be one of the most effective antioxidants available.
An antioxidant, astaxanthin has many health benefits. It is used to promote healthier skin, endurance, heart health, joint pain, and many believe it will even have a future in cancer treatment.
- Superior antioxidant that is 60 times stronger than Vitamin C
- Improve endurance & prevent fatigue
- Support heart health & help lower cholesterol
- Improved blood flow, & lower oxidative stress in smokers and overweight people
- Protects eyesight health
- Ease joint pain & reduce inflammation
- Enhance reproductive health
- Fortifies the immune system
- Also used topically to improve & combat signs of aging
- Help protect against sun damage along with regular sunblock usage
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Servings Per Container: -|
|Amount Per Serving|
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 softgel daily with meal, or as directed by a physician.
Store in a dry, cool place
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Always consult your health care provider before taking any supplements. Pregnant or lactating women, people with existing medical conditions, or people taking medications should consult their health care provider/s before taking any dietary supplement. If you experience any adverse condition after taking this dietary supplement, discontinue use immediately and consult your health care provider.
Keep out of reach of children.