Black Cumin Seed Oil Softgels
What Is Black Cumin Seed Oil?
Black seed oil (aka black cumin seed oil, kalonji oil, or nigella sativa oil) is an amber-hued oil extracted from tiny black seeds of the flowering Nigella sativa plant that originated in Southwest Asia and has been used throughout the Middle East, Africa, and Eastern Europe for centuries.
Black Cumin Seed Oil Benefits †
Black Cumin Seed Oil has been used in remedies for thousands of years. Archaeologists even found black seeds in King Tut’s tomb, emphasizing their importance in history for healing and protection.
- Add to moisturizers to improve skin texture and combat acne and plaque psoriasis
- Apply to hair to promote healthy shine
- Reduce gas and stomach bloating
- A rich antioxidant that helps fight inflammation
- Ease rheumatoid arthritis symptoms
- Helps increase good cholesterol